I don't know if my previous send was successfull, so I will send again. MY
apollogies if a copy of this email is already/has already been delivered.

Alex,

You may want to try the patches for qpopper (if this is what you're
using) to connect to a MySQL db for this sort of stuff. If you don't like
qpopper, implementing these sorts of changes is generally easy and not
very time-consuming for most POP daemons that come with the source.

Also, a patch for smtp (sendmail+MySQL) is in the works, you may want to
look at http://www.colba.net/~paul/projects/

Cheers.

 Bosko Milekic                           [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
 Network Operations                          Delphi SuperNet |
 http://www.dsuper.net/           an Internet Direct company |
 +1.514.281.7500, x233 (phone)         +1.514.281.6599 (fax) |
 http://www.dsuper.net/~bmilekic/                            |