"Daniel C. Sobral" wrote:

> assuming we are making it at all, the less pain. It provides a way
> of getting parameters that is compatible with what is already
> possible with loader (ie, the module need not differentiate between
> it's method of loading). The code is working and ready.

Actually... Loader passes a string. It seems the kldcode is passing
argv[]. Juha, you sure you have they both working the same way (from
a module's perspective)?

--
Daniel C. Sobral                        (8-DCS)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

        - Jordan, God, what's the difference?
        - God doesn't belong to the -core.