dannyman wrote:

 > The point of it is, it's easy enough to download the floppies, but
 > it's really hard to boot a system off an .flp image. :p

1.  boot single-user
2.  dd if=/some/dir/boot.flp of=/dev/da0s1b
3.  reboot
4.  When boot1 gives you the 5-second paused baton, press any key
5.  enter "da(0,b)" at the Boot: prompt

Us FreeBSD people can pretend we can do miniroot installs too :-)

[ admittedly, I haven't tried this since before the new boot blocks were
  committed, but it worked perfectly last year... ]

    - mark

----
Mark Newton                               Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] (W)
Network Engineer                          Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  (H)
Internode Systems Pty Ltd                 Desk:   +61-8-82232999