On Tue, Aug 31, 1999 at 10:12:27PM -0500, David Scheidt wrote:
> The obvious one-line fix appears to work.  My 2.2.6 to RELENG_3 build hasn't
> finished yet, but it makes it past the point where it fails due to
> machine_arch be ing undefined.  Do I need to check if 2.2.6 to -CURRENT
> works?

I think there have been problems reported with 2.2.X to -current
upgrades. If you're willing to try it, send me private mail (to avoid
using too much bandwidth) with the errors when it barfs.

--
John Birrell - [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.cimlogic.com.au/
CIMlogic Pty Ltd, GPO Box 117A, Melbourne Vic 3001, Australia +61 418 353 137