I do need help completeing this little project. Basically, the sockbuf
starvation problem can be solved by using administrative restrictions
on total sockbuf size. So far, I have things almost working. The only
problem is that on PF_LOCAL SOCK_STREAMS (or at least that's where it
shows up) there is a problewm with the sbsize not being adjusted
correctly. I wish it were easier to solve, but I really need help.

The problem is the KASSERT() I added to make sure sbsize did not drop
below zero (to catch this exact problem.) It gets tripped, and I can't
seem to figure out why it drops below zero. I'd really appreciate it
if anyone with with the ability to help debug this would.

It's up at:
        http://www.FreeBSD.org/~green/sbsize2.patch

--
 Brian Fundakowski Feldman           /  "Any sufficiently advanced bug is    \
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]                   |   indistinguishable from a feature."  |