On Sun, 26 Sep 1999, Jan Pechanec wrote:

> On Sun, 26 Sep 1999 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
>       Isn't you partition table corrupted?

That may well be...I'm not really sure...the data is still there as I can
dd parts of the disk to a file then use beav to view it...I can read ascii
text but it would be an extremely ling job to try and extart it that way.

> What does it mean ``No
> bootmanager sees it''? If BootEasy doesn't display FBSD partition in
> its menu, the partition table in MBR is bad.

This is whats happened then although in my attempts to reserect it I have
probably done more harm than good...

Thanks,

Andrew