Christoph Kukulies wrote:

> Just a question: has the Quickcam and ColorQuickcam (if there was any)
> been removed from the kernel? And, if yes, for what reason?

Well, people tried to once. I do not recall what happened in the
end. The reason was that the driver did not support the newest
devices, and there was a port which worked just fine.

--
Daniel C. Sobral                        (8-DCS)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

        Rule 69: Do unto other's code as you'd have it done unto yours