On Tue, Oct 12, 1999 at 11:04:50AM +0930, a little birdie told me
that Greg Lehey remarked

> What mailer are you using?  It didn't quote the "From " at the
> beginning of the message, so David's message appeared as a separate
> message.  If you're looking for it, sort your messages in mailbox
> order and it'll be the next message after Andy's original.

He appears to be using Pine, and it quoted it just fine for me.
And I do believe we're both using the same MUA, so I don't know where it
burped on the way to you.

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)     |    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unix Systems Administrator      |    [EMAIL PROTECTED]