Hi, I've been thinking about getting an HP Jornado instead of either a
Notebook PC or a Palm Pilot.

I wonder what people out in FreeBSD land know about interfacing the
Jornado
with FreeBSD or Linux. The Jornado is a CE machine. Are there Unix
utilities
to synchronize the file systems?

I know there is a lot of support for Palm Pilots but I want to take
notes
via touch typing.

My other questions is if is a way of replacing the CE OS with something
easier to customize and that might run either Perl or Java?
--
  Edward Elhauge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  | "Pollution is a symptom of man's
    Uncanny Inc., San Francisco    |  inability to transform waste."