Hi,

   I'm working on wine on a 4.0-19990827-SNAP system.

   The application I have calls WriteFile(), in files/file.c, line
1145.  The write() call is failing with:

WriteFile: File too large[27]

Note: I added the fprintf() to show the above...

Well, this is happenning on filedesc 14, so for grins I added
the following just above the write call:

    if (unix_handle == 14) {
       off_t x = lseek(unix_handle, 0, SEEK_CUR);
       if (x == -1)
          fprintf(stderr,"WriteFile lseek %s[%d]\n",strerror(errno),errno);
       else
          fprintf(stderr,"WriteFile fd:14 SEEK_CUR,0 == %ld\n",x);
    }

It shows:

WriteFile lseek No such file or directory[2]

   Somewhere, somehow, I'm missing something... I've run wine with
-debugmsg and I can't find any errors... I've ktraced wine to make
sure the syscall parameters are correct...

   Any pointers or ideas on where to take this would be appreciated.

Thanks!
John