On Mon, 29 Nov 1999, Chris Piazza wrote:

> For what it's worth, I'd ported this a few months back (file dated
> Aug 28), but forgot about it :-).  Here's the patch updated for
> -current, anyway.

        If a "me too" will help get this committed, here 'tis. I can do
the math in my head, but I'd rather save the neurons for something more
useful. I wouldn't even mind seeing this as the default, but someone would
probably gripe...

Doug
--
"Welcome to the desert of the real."

    - Laurence Fishburne as Morpheus, "The Matrix"