| This was actually part of an unrelated point I was making - RSA will
| definitely not be going into the kernel anywhere at this point! In
| general, we want the two crypto repositories to stay in sync which
| generally means propagating from internat -> freefall, but we can't do it
| for RSA.

Indeed.

So, the crypto stuff stays on internat and is then imported to freefall?
How does that affect our mirror sites?  Are we not then exporting it
out to the world from freefall, or is the crypto stuff snagged from internat
as well?

I would much rather see freefall move a few thousand miles north! :-)

--
Dan Moschuk ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
"Cure for global warming: One giant heatsink and dual fans!"