I have been looking at UDF ( the filesystem used on CD-RW and DVD's ).  I
was wondering if anybody was working on it.  I'm thinking about trying to
implement it for CD-RW's and would like to avoid duplication of effort and
the anoyance of getting half way through the effort and having somebody
else show up with a completed implementation.

Brian Beattie            | The only problem with
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      | winning the rat race ...
www.aracnet.com/~beattie | in the end you're still a rat