I have a system that has one file system on it (eg everything is on
/).  I'm finding that a lot of space is wasted on the multiple static
copies of libc in /sbin and /bin.  I was thinking about building, for
this system only, /bin and /sbin dynamic.  Has anybody ever done this?
What are the implications of doing this.  I can't think of anything
that would stop this from working, but I thought I'd run it by people
here.

I'm aiming to have a system that is part way between PicoBSD and
normal FreeBSD in terms of size.  I need more flexibility than the
PicoBSD crunchgen binary has to offer, but don't nee all of FreeBSD
for the application I'm deploying.

Comments?

Warner