On Thu, 27 Apr 2000 16:21:56 +0800, Adrian Chadd wrote:

> Nope, feel free and go ahead to commit something. I don't mind either
> way.

Excellent.  I've committed the function to defaults/rc.conf and the
calls to it from the various rc scripts.

I realize that this is something we want backported, but given the
recent discussions around premature MFC's, I'd like to hold off on an
MFC for a month so that we can rest assured that this has been done
properly.

If Neil or anyone else breaks this function out into its own script
without affecting its usefulness before this is merged, then we know it
was prudent to wait. :-)

Ciao,
Sheldon.