>    It's my opinion that there's no need for more "polish."
> Currently what we have, CVS and the CVSWeb HTTP front-end, seem
> perfectly adequate to me.

Well, that depends if sourceforge has more intelligent bug query methods
than simple keyword searches. If you can only keyword search, the current PR
database might be just as good. If sourceforge will allow me to search in a
more intelligent way, it may be worth the effort.

There's a lot of information in the PR database. How best to exploit that?

Another point: if sourceforce is being actively maintained and used, perhaps
you may want to have it for that. Is FreeBSD's bug database code being used
in other projects? Is development going on on it?

    Kees Jan