Just as a quite spot note... Im near completion on my KLD programming
tutorial... Just got to push out a section or two more and then wait for a
review and it will be ready for relaease.  This will/should help many with
their general questions regarding how to write KLDs and hopefully willhelp
with questions regarding "is it useful to write a KLD"..

Thanks

andrew