Wait a minute guys, this might be a valid (although not very
clearly stated) FreeBSD question.  After a little digging around,
it looks like PALcode is firmware on the DEC Alpha (for which
there are versions of VMS, as well as FreeBSD).

To the original poster: search for information about the FreeBSD
port to the Alpha architecture at <http://www.freebsd.org/> .
Failing that, post your question to the freebsd-alpha mailing list
with a few more details about the context of your question.

Good luck,
-brian

On Fri, Jul 07, 2000 at 08:51:22PM +0200, Narvi wrote:

> No. A real low would be 'what does Visual C++ do or Where do I get cracks
> for Visual Basic'.
>
> And damn it, dare anybody not head over to -chat with this thread!
>
> On Fri, 7 Jul 2000, Andrew Reiter wrote:
>

> > I believe we've all hit a real low aftrer this.

> [snip - sigs]

Brian O'Shea
[EMAIL PROTECTED]