Sorry, I posted this already in 'questions' but since it is very urgent to
my tape read back withing the next couple of hours I'm posting my plea
here also:

I'm trying to read a DAT tape with important backup data.
The device is a DEC TLZ04.
sa0 at ncr0 bus 0 target 4 lun 0
sa0: <DEC TLZ04 1989(C)DEC 1915> Removable Sequential Access SCSI-2 device
sa0: 3.300MB/s transfers

When trying to read it (tar tvf /dev/rsa0) I'm getting a kernel message:

(sa0:ncr0:0:4:0): 132497-byte tape record bigger than suplied buffer

Any ideas?

--
Chris Christoph P. U. Kukulies [EMAIL PROTECTED]