[I am Bcc-ing Mark Podlipec since he might give us some input -- Mark,
we were discussing about FreeBSD versions of the DLL's]

> > but the xanim author won't go that route.  See
> > http://xanim.va.pubnix.com/xa_dlls.html .  The short form is that the
> > NDA he's under (or at least his interpretation thereof) won't let him
> > upload to an account and compile there.
>
> Why not have someone with a Linux box build a Linux->FreeBSD cross
> compiler for the xanim author.  I did this a couple of years ago

i think the necessary hardware would cost $1000 or less, and FreeBSD,Inc
has some funds for this thipe of things i suppose. It is just a
matter of deciding whether this is something worthwhile doing, and
seeing if mark podlipec (Xanim's author) can handle cash or he
needs a preinstalled machine shipped to him.

Jordan, what do you think ?

        cheers
        luigi

  Luigi RIZZO, lu...@iet.unipi.it  . Dip. di Ing. dell'Informazione
  http://www.iet.unipi.it/~luigi/  . Universita` di Pisa
  TEL/FAX: +39-050-568.533/522     . via Diotisalvi 2, 56126 PISA (Italy)

                  http://www.iet.unipi.it/~luigi/ngc99/
====  First International Workshop on Networked Group Communication  ====