Nvidia have released source code for a linux kernel driver and an XFree86
module which provides 3D accelleration via OpenGL.

Having just acquired one of these boards, I'm intersted in knowing whether
anyone has been interested in porting that driver from Linux to FreeBSD.

I believe the XFree86 module should work without modification (include
file locations notwithstanding).  The kernel module might require a bit
of work, though.

Has anyone already made any progress on this which I could build on?  Or
any useful contacts inside Nvidia who could help out?

Thanks,

    - mark

--
Mark Newton                               Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] (W)
Network Engineer                          Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  (H)