On Fri, 8 Sep 2000, Jan Knepper wrote:

> I don't know what you are doing with the 'gettext' in the call to 'printf'.

Translate the string into a localized version. You can't just printf("%s",
gettext(...), args) because the arguments won't be printed, only the raw
string returned from gettext will, which contains operators you wanted to
be substituted for. See the original example.

Kris

    -- Charles Forsythe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>