Hi,

I am running a FreeBSD server, and I am running into this problem very often. The machine stops responding and instead outputs 1000s of
xl0: no memory for rx list -- packet dropped!
xl0: no memory for rx list -- packet dropped!
xl0: no memory for rx list -- packet dropped!
xl0: no memory for rx list -- packet dropped!
messages. The machine is usually pulling about 4-5 megabits but there is usually a traffic spike right before this happens so an attack is not out of the question, but I was wondering if there was any way I can raise the threshold for this (would more BUFFERs do the trick?).

Thanks in advance,
Anthony