> Would it be possible to have this code put up for www/ftp or
> something, so that anyone who is interested could have a look?

Feel free, just don't ask me questions about it since I honestly don't
have time right now to explain to many hundreds of people how to build
this stuff.  In a nutshell, use egcs to compile everything from the
following list:  turbovision 0.7, qt 1.42, libh 0.1 (see below).

libh is the code in question and can be obtained from
ftp://zippy.cdrom.com/pub/libh.tar.gz.  It will work with either gmake
or make.

- Jordan