Bill Fumerola wrote:

> On Tue, 6 Jul 1999, Brian F. Feldman wrote:
>
> > Thanks! But still, I don't think rtfm is very appropriate... Can we look
> > for something better, more obvious? Or perhaps it would be in the motd
> > like /stand/sysinstall is.... people would need to be aware of this.
>
> it can be called anything. the new user isn't going to know it unless
> refered to it. (or unless there is a question mark to click)

Now there's an idea!  Someone wanna code up wmrtfm real quick?  It should
start an rxvt (if available) or xterm running rtfm on strings that are
dropped onto or pasted into the dock icon.

You know, being a program designer is a WHOLE lot easier than being a
programmer.  ;^)

http://softweyr.com/                                           w...@softweyr.com