In reply:
> Hello All,
>
> I was just looking at http://www.winradio.com/  and was thinking
> that it would be a nice addition to FreeBSD.  I don't own one of the
> cards, otherwise I would have started to see what I could do.  But if
> anyone out there has one/has access to one, it would be interesting
> to add into FreeBSD.  They also supply information for programming
> use of the device (http://www.winradio.com/home/developer.htm).
>
> Well thats all for now,
> Mike

what they supply is a dog/winblowz sdk.  the api is documented, but
the libraries are provided in binary form, and there is no register
level documentation.

it might be a fair assumption that these "radios" are dumber than
people think from the dynamic range and other crucial numbers, these
radios pretty much suck.  you would get better performance out of a
direct conversion or trf receiver, honestly.

jim
--
All opinions expressed are mine, if you    |  "I will not be pushed, stamped,
think otherwise, then go jump into turbid  |  briefed, debriefed, indexed, or