From: Julian Elischer <jul...@whistle.com>
Subject: Re: Rewriting pca(4) using finetimer(9) (was: Re: MPU401 now works
 under New Midi Driver Framework with a Fine Timer)
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 11:23:42 -0700 (PDT)

julian> this is problematic.
julian> you cannot add a new element before the pending firing because you can't
julian> tell how far into the present trigger you are.

The workaround below would help it. The time elapsed since the last
aquire_timer0() can be determined by latching the timer counter.