On Mon, 12 Jul 1999, Sheldon Hearn wrote:

> On Mon, 12 Jul 1999 15:04:43 -0300, The Hermit Hacker wrote:
>
> >     Hopefully this makes a bit more sense?
>
> What doesn't make sense is the fact that a FreeBSD developer, who should
> know better, is mailing this sort of thing to freebsd-hackers.

You know what I always love?  someone telling another they posted to the
wrong place without taking the second to tell them a better place to post
it...almost as bad as posting to the wrong place in the first place, and
more of a waste of bandwidth...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org
primary: scra...@hub.org           secondary: scra...@{freebsd|postgresql}.org