On Wed, 21 Jul 1999, Kip Macy wrote:

> My employer has gone through numerous motherboards, we have found the ASUS
> P2B (now the P2B-F) to be rock solid for Pentium II usage.

This is probably more appropriate for -hardware or even just -chat..
but anyway, I'll second that recommendation.  I've found the ASUS P2B
series to be very solid.  I've also used many ATrend BX boards for
Winblows95 boxes (simply because they were cheaper than the ASUS
boards), and haven't had a bit of trouble with them.  YMMV.

-- Chris Dillon - cdil...@wolves.k12.mo.us - cdil...@inter-linc.net
   FreeBSD: The fastest and most stable server OS on the planet.
   For Intel x86 and Alpha architectures (SPARC under development).
   ( http://www.freebsd.org )

   "One should admire Windows users.  It takes a great deal of
    courage to trust Windows with your data."