On Thu, Jul 22, 1999 at 09:51:38AM -0700, a little birdie told me
that Matthew Dillon remarked

>     I love the quote by Matthew Fuller at the end:
>
>     "There's a lot of things that Linux is 'better' at, and a
>     lot of things FreeBSD is 'better' at, and a lot of those
>     things can easily fluctuate on a daily or weekly basis,"
>     said Fuller, who maintains a Linux vs BSD Web page.
>     "Thus, any definitive narrow statement that can be made
>     is usually obsolete before anyone hears it.".
>
>     Perfect!

Thank you, my fans!  Please leave your monetary contributions in the hat
on your way out    ;>

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)     |    fulle...@over-yonder.net
Unix Systems Administrator      |    fulle...@futuresouth.com