Peter Wemm wrote:

> Don't forget, there are zero or more modules per file.  Which one gets the
> arguments?  Coda (for example) is structured so that it has two modules, one
> device (codadev) and one vfs (coda).

It seems to me that the one who gets the arguments is the one who
searches for it. :-)

Either that, or the first file in the module. I don't recall right
now the precise structure of this in memory.

--
Daniel C. Sobral                        (8-DCS)
d...@newsguy.com

        - Jordan, God, what's the difference?
        - God doesn't belong to the -core.