:    You can specify swap paritions with dhcpd just fine, just use
:    the the numerical IP:
:
:    option root-path "999.999.99.99:/";
:    option option-128 "999.999.99.99:/images/swap";
:
:                                               -Matt

   You know, my written english is getting *really* bad!

   I meant, just use the numerical dhcp (really the bootp protocol) option
   '128' to specify the swap.  You can specify any option you want numerically,
   whether dhcp has named it or not.

                                            -Matt