Wasn't there already a project that did this??? The project name escapes
me, but I believe it was linked from the FreeBSD Projects page...

-marc

Marc Nicholas netSTOR Technologies, Inc. http://www.netstor.com
"Fast, Expandable and Affordable Internet Caching Products"
1.877.464.4776 416.979.9000 fax: 416.979.8223 cell: 416.346.9255