>Hmmm.  That's a point.  I was thinking primarily of the "segregate the
>crypto" issue, but you're right that this would also put us back to
>the "bad old days" where sys/ was broken across multiple directories.
>Hmph.  I guess common sense wins over ITAR in this case. :)

        Yes, this is very pity...  Hoping to see more open US export policy
        in the near future.

        KAME has "options IPSEC" (framework, authentication and compression)
        and "options IPSEC_ESP" (encryption) separately defined.  Therefore,
        even if you do not have access to South Africa, you can use AH
        and IPComp.

itojun