On Tue, 10 Oct 2000, Greg Lehey wrote:

:
:Well, you obviously need two keyboards and two mice.  I can't think of
:a case where that would be useful, but with x2x (in the Ports
:collection) you can allow different people access to the same server.

I'd think that a monitor, a keyboard, and a mouse are a whole lot cheaper
than a monitor, a keyboard, a mouse, and a whole rest of the computer.
Modern PCs are more than powerful enough to deal with two ionteractive video
users.