In the last episode (Nov 13), Christopher Bowman said:
> I have a Xilinx PCIe card installed in my machine and it appears that
> ugen0 is claiming it.  Why would a PCIe device even be offered to ugen?
>
> The message I get on boot up is:
> ugen0 <XILINX XILINX, class 0/0, rev 2.00/0.00, addr 2> on uhub3
> Any way I can prevent this so my on kld driver can attach?
> Regards

If it's hanging off uhub3, it's a usb device :)  Google says that is the
Xilinx "USB platform cable" device.  The ugen device attaches to any usb
device that no other driver has claimed.  Maybe the Xilinx card provides a
virtual usb controller and device that you control the card with?

--
        Dan Nelson
        dnel...@allantgroup.com