Hi,

i have the following problem.
I have a composite  USB device with multiple USB interfaces. Some of interfaces
belong to the Bluetooth device and other to the WLAN device.
The problem is i want my WLAN driver to claim only the interfaces which belong
to the WLAN device. But ng_ubt kernel driver claims all interfaces for itself
beginning with the interface 0. Therefore, my WLAN driver doesn't work if
ng_ubt is loaded first.

The second question is, why FreeBSD USB stack calls the match callback of my
WLAN driver only once with USB interface index 0. Shouldn't it call the match
callback for each interface on a USB device ? Linux kernel e.g. does it per USB
interface.

regards