On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 03:00:21PM -0700, Garrett Cooper wrote:
> Here's an updated version of the workaround that works properly in all
> cases and installs bmake as make and links make to pmake when
> WITH_BMAKE=yes, and installs make as make when WITHOUT_BMAKE is
> specified (this works better than the previous patch I sent to Simon).

Also, please note we have a 'pmake' port that is the proper original
pmake (before *BSD embellished it).  Perhaps a different name than
'pmake' is appropriate.

It would not surprise me for someone to end up adding a port of the
current FreeBSD make in case there are folks that find bmake incompatible
with their use of FreeBSD's make in their own projects.  So picking a
good name now would be helpful.

--
-- David  (obr...@freebsd.org)