Hi,

During make install world, I keep having it stop complaining "xxx Directory:
Not Found"

If i manually create this directorys with mkdir, and re-run make install world,
it works fine, but then stops when it cant find a different directory.

Is their any way I can have make install world or is their something I can run
before that to create the missing directorys manually?

Thanks,

--
Jamie Heckford
Chief Network Engineer