on 04/07/2013 08:37 Jia-Shiun Li said the following:
> ok anyone can help test and review this patch?

I can not bless this change, but I won't argue against it either.

My opinion is still that OS should advertise to ACPI the capabilities that it
actually has not those that it potentially may have.  So I prefer the status
quo.  I think that this is a minor issue and cpufreq should just be in kernel,
and that's it.

--
Andriy Gapon