First, I want to thank Super Bisquit, Fernando and Chris for their inputs.
Second, the ps_strings struct remains in use to report information about
the running process back to the user and operating system, and as such
enriches the content of the FreeBSD kernel, so it's worth create this man
page. However, I'll consult this with a member of the doc team so that
everything is in order.

Attentively
--CJPM