06.10.2013 08:54, Teske, Devin wrote:

On Sep 30, 2013, at 6:20 AM, Volodymyr Kostyrko wrote:

29.09.2013 00:30, Teske, Devin wrote:
Interested in feedback, but moreover I would like to see who is
interested in tackling this with me? I can't do it alone... I at least
need testers whom will provide feedback and edge-case testing.

Sign me in, I'm not fluent with forth but testing something new is always fun.

Cool; to start with, do you have a virtual appliance software like VMware or
VirtualBox? Experience with generating ZFS pools in said software?

VirtualBox/Qemu, Qemu is able to emulate boot to serial for example. And yes I tried working with ZFS in VMs.

I think that we may have something to test next month.

Right now, we're working on the ability of bsdinstall(8) to provision "Boot on
ZFS" as a built-in functionality.

That sounds cool.

--
Sphinx of black quartz, judge my vow.