On Tue, Dec 26, 2000 at 11:20:34AM -0800, David O'Brien wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 26, 2000 at 04:43:37AM -0800, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> > P.S. Please stop dropping the mailing list from the CC list of your
>
> Thank you for taking away my right to take a discussion private, and
> posting my *private* response to a public mailing list.

Oops, here's what happened: the previous mail you sent to me in this
thread was sent twice separately; one sent to me only, not the list,
and another sent only to the list - perhaps you used a BCC. The
message in my email inbox had the mailing list removed from it, and I
had to add it back by hand - I assumed you had done the same thing
here, but it turns out you only did send me a private reply. I guess
this bears out my point above about why this was a bad thing to do.

Kris

P.S. I don't think there's anything else which needs to be said in this
thread, so I'll be decoupling from it now..

PGP signature