Hi,

I wonder if it is possible to dynamicly add an address family from a
kernel module.

I ask this because I am working on IrDA support for FreeBSD. I want to
create AF_IRDA and all the corresponding structures and functions.

So would it be possible to add another network stack at runtime or is the
code not ready for that?

Thanks

Mark

--
Mark Santcroos                     RIPE Network Coordination Centre

PGP KeyID: 1024/0x3DCBEB8D
PGP Fingerprint: BB1E D037 F29D 4B40 0B26  F152 795F FCAB 3DCB EB8D