Hi,

I try to use the feature described in the ng_socket man page - writing to
a ng_socket node that has excatly one hook attached. This appears not to
work. I use NgMkSockNode(NULL, &cs, &ds) to create my node, then I
NGM_CONNECT it to another node. If I now write to the data socket, I get a
EDESTADDRREQ. When I do a connect(), I get a EISCONN. Well, after looking
into the code, it appears, that I should not call connect(). Ok. But in
the first case, it appears, that the generic socket code in uipc_socket.c,
sosend() is the victim. The ng_socket code never declares the socket as
connected

I guess the SS_ISCONNECTED should be set somewhere in ng_data_connect or
soisconnected() should be called...

harti

--
harti brandt, http://www.fokus.gmd.de/research/cc/cats/employees/hartmut.brandt/private
              [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]