On Tue, Jan 23, 2001 at 04:16:38PM -0700, Matt Simerson wrote:
> Oddly enough, this behavior is also manifested when said server is plugged
> into a Belkin OmniCube KVM switch unless the KVM is set to that machine.

I have the same problem with a Win2k system and a FreeBSD system connected to
an OmniCube 4-port switch, at rev. 1.5 (see the bottom of the unit).  Belkin
says it's fixed in rev. 1.9 and is willing to exchange the unit for a newer
one.

--
Jos Backus                 _/  _/_/_/        "Modularity is not a hack."
                          _/  _/   _/                -- D. J. Bernstein