[moved to hackers, since it is more appropriate there than in -net]
[net bcc:'d]

-On [20010320 07:00], Gurpratap Virdi ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
>I modified the FreeBSD 4.2 kernel and occasionally the kernel crashes. How
>can I determine the line of code that caused the crash? I tried addr2line
>with the fault address but that didn't work. Thanks in advance!!

Please see http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/kerneldebug.html

If you find any problems with that let us know in -doc and we'll fix the
docs.

--
Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven/Asmodai .oUo. asmodai@[wxs.nl|freebsd.org]
Documentation nutter/C-rated Coder BSD: Technical excellence at its best