Hello,

(concerning freebsd4.2 Release)

I am a little bit in panic:

why are all my .o files in /usr/obj/usr/src/lib/libc and not in
/usr/src/lib/libc ?

I changed syscalls.master, created new syscall, made headers in
/usr/src/include and tried to make the libs via
make install in /usr/src/lib/libc.

(I did a cvs-update some time ago)

What am I doing wrong? My kernel doesn't seem to like me any more
and spits tons of messages like:

../../libkern/divdi3.c:42: quad.h: No such file or directory
../../libkern/moddi3.c:42: quad.h: No such file or directory
../../libkern/qdivrem.c:47: quad.h: No such file or directory

How May I fix it?

I am a little bit in panic due to deadline reasons, so please
forgive me if question is stupid,

thx a lot
Jochen Kaiser
--
Jochen Kaiser                kind@IRCNET, phone +49 9131 85-28134
Network Administration  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]