Dear Jordan,

Bill Gates has jumped in to clarify "OS vs. GPL" surprisingly quickly after
the publication in WSJ. Lee is my hero.

> Sort of the other way around.  We were the "several FreeBSD
> volunteers" referenced in the article.  Lee's my press contact at the
> WSJ and he's done a number of pieces favorable to us in the past.

Perhaps Lee can consider tracking down how much GLP lisenced software is
used in companies in close proximity to Microsoft. While Microsoft is not
going to be caught dead using it, there must be companies that are married
to Microsoft on one end, but happily use Linux on the other.

    Kees Jan