Hi,

My system panics with a page fault in one of my kernel loadable modules. I
want to debug this, but I can't find a way to load that module and its
symbol table into gdb.

The steps that I have taken are

        gdb -k /sys/compile/DRAWBRIDGE/kernel.debug vmcore.11

which gives me a normal kenel with debug symbols that I can debug? But, how
can I load the offending kld module symbol table as well? Or can I only
properly debug this, when I compile the module into the kernel?

Thanks,

Frank